Historical load graph serves several purposes:
- Showing how resource load has changed over time
- Showing the capacity of resources changes over time
- Showing output (amount of work done)
Historical Load Features
There are three main components on this graph:
- Capacity – dark blue line, indicates expected output from the team based on availability and working hours for each team member.
- Load – a red line, indicates the workload of your selected teams over time at the particular period of time.
- Output – a light-blue line, shows the amount of work completed by the team (output).
Output is divided into several subgroups to show the status of the tasks your team
is working on:
Task is on schedule – blue color
Task requires attention – green color
Task is urgent – yellow color
Task overdue – red color