We’re looking for an Intern Front-End Developer to join a team of experts (from Juniors to Seniors) working on a cutting-edge software solution for multi-project management. It’s a great opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience under supervision of a mentor who will be always there to help you resolve arising challenges.
- Good understanding of Web;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience in Markup creation;
- Good knowledge and understanding of JS fundamentals;
- Experience in using JS during development;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
NICE TO HAVE:
- CSS pre-processors SASS/LESS;
- Experience with the framework Angular;
- Understanding of Node.js;
- Experience with Node.js development;
- Detail orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experience in commercial or other projects is an advantage.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Epicflow is a next-generation web-based resource management solution developed for multi-project environments. It is one of the very few tools in the market that leverages artificial intelligence to predict success and failure of projects even before their initiation. Its advanced features and integration opportunities make Epicflow one of the best software solutions for resource management available today.
- Monday-Friday, 9-18/10-19 working schedule;
- Work from the office in Ukraine (remote/mix are also allowed);
- Relocation to Poland;
- No time trackers and other manifestations of bureaucracy;
- Corporate English courses;
- Paid days off and sick days;
- Free lunch and various snacks at the office;
- Gifts for birthdays and professional holidays;
- Communication with experienced specialists with an opportunity to exchange knowledge;
- Participation in internal and external events, the opportunity to build or promote your own brand.