We’re looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join a team of experts working on a cutting-edge software solution for multi-project environments.
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End development;
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5/CSS3;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular 2+;
- Good communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with D3.js, jQuery;
- Understanding of data structures;
- Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g., SCRUM);
- Planning skills;
- Detail orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Epicflow is a next-generation web-based resource management solution developed for multi-project environments. It is one of the very few tools in the market that leverages artificial intelligence to predict success and failure of projects even before their initiation. Its advanced features and integration opportunities make Epicflow one of the best software solutions for resource management available today.
- Monday-Friday, 9-18/10-19 working schedule;
- Work from a modern well-equipped office in Poland (remote/mix are also allowed);
- No time trackers and other manifestations of bureaucracy;
- Corporate English courses;
- Paid days off and sick days;
- Free lunch and various snacks at the office;
- Gifts for birthdays and professional holidays;
- Communication with experienced specialists with an opportunity to exchange knowledge;
- Participation in internal and external events, the opportunity to build or promote your own brand.