We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join a team of experts working on a cutting-edge software solution for multi-project management and provide assistance to our clients.
- Background knowledge of mobile mediation/rating/billing/invoicing and CRM;
- Windows administration experience;
- Experience in using Active directory;
- Understanding of Firewall configuration, managing and maintenance, TCP and other IP protocols;
- Technical expert problem-solving skills;
- Excellent English writing & verbal skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working within Agile teams (e.g., SCRUM);
- Planning skills;
- Detail orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Epicflow is a next-generation web-based resource management solution developed for multi-project environments. It is one of the very few tools in the market that leverages artificial intelligence to predict success and failure of projects even before their initiation. Its advanced features and integration opportunities make Epicflow one of the best software solutions for resource management available today.
- Monday-Friday, 9-18/10-19 working schedule;
- Work from a modern well-equipped office in Poland (remote/mix are also allowed);
- No time trackers and other manifestations of bureaucracy;
- Corporate English courses;
- Paid days off and sick days;
- Free lunch and various snacks at the office;
- Gifts for birthdays and professional holidays;
- Communication with experienced specialists with an opportunity to exchange knowledge;
- Participation in internal and external events, the opportunity to build or promote your own brand.