1. Identity of the “Epicflow Website”
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. What information do we collect?
When signing up or ordering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and with a meaning of “Customer Contact data” collection for setting up our further mutual work process. We collect information from you only when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
3.1 To establish communication with you;
3.2 To prepare and hold a demonstration of our service to you;
3.3 Preparation and conclusion of a contract for the purchase of our service;
4. Third-party disclosure
We neither disclose your information nor sell it to outside parties.
5. Legal basis
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information in clause 1.
In order to enter into a contract regarding the purchase of the Service, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not to provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the Service.
The “Epicflow website” also places cookies on your device to make navigating the website easier. These cookies are used to allow the website to remember choices you made and provide for enhanced, more personal features.
7. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is guarded within our secured networks. Only a limited number of people who have special rights can access this information and will keep it confidential. On the “Epicflow website”, we maintain the safety of your personal information by implemented security measures after you submit information.
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered outside of the European Union.
8. Storage retention
We do not store personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes.
Typically, we store the User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or we have a contract preparation process with User.
We erase personal data after the above-described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
9. Other Sites/Links
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites.
10. Access, data portability, restriction or erasure of personal data
10.1 You may at any time obtain confirmation from “Epicflow website” as to whether or not your personal data are being processed.
You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, cf. clause 5.6.
10.3 Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request “Epicflow website” to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling “Epicflow website” to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if “Epicflow website” no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and we shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
Your requests must be sent directly to email@example.com .
11. Third-party Links
Next Third-party services are used by our company and we make sure we work with such only under GDPR conditions and only with such who comply with GDPR obligations.